Our specialist Mac team has vast experience in quick turnaround high quality assured Mac repairs
Expert Apple iMac Logic Board Repair
Doesn’t your Apple iMac desktop computer turn on or does your computer overheat? These could be possibly signs of a logic board failure. It is at all times sensible to entrust your iMac logic board repair and replacement services to an industry expert such as The Mac Response Centre.
We have an expert team of component level Apple Mac technicians and engineers who have immense proficiency in dealing with various logic board problems including computer is freezing, distorted graphics or video, Wi-Fi problems, liquid or water spill damage, iMac will not wake up from sleep, USB ports not working, Mac OS X Kernel Panics, bad RAM slots and iMac shutting down unexpectedly. We can competently troubleshoot all Polycarbonate, Aluminum and Unibody iMac models and perform component level or chip level repairs successfully.
iMac Logic Board Repair for all models
We are one of the leading stores in London and the United Kingdom equipped with state of the art repair workstations for fixing Apple Mac desktop computer logic board faults. Subject to spare parts availability, The Mac Response Centre in London can fix your 17-inch, 20-inch, 21.5-inch, 24-inch and 27-inch desktop computer problems efficiently and economically within 24-48 hours. Get in touch with us for a free iMac logic board repair, troubleshooting or replacement quote today.
- iMac G5 - M9248LL/A (1.6 GHz 17-inch), M9249LL/A (1.8 GHz 17-inch) and M9250LL/A (1.8 GHz 20-inch)
- iMac G5 (Ambient Light Sensor) - M9843LL/A (1.8 GHz 17-inch), M9844LL/A (2.0 GHz 17-inch) and M9845LL/A (2.0 GHz 20-inch)
- iMac G5 (iSight) - MA063LL/A (1.9 GHz 17-inch) and MA064LL/A (2.1 GHz 20-inch)
- iMac (Early 2006) - MA199LL/A (1.83 GHz 17-inch) and MA200LL/A (2.0 GHz 20-inch)
- iMac (Late 2006) - MA710LL/A (1.83 GHz 17-inch), MA590LL/A (2.0 GHz 17-inch), MA589LL/A (2.16 GHz 20-inch) and MA456LL/A (2.16 GHz 24-inch)
- iMac (Mid 2007) - MA876LL/A (2.0 GHz 20-inch), MA877LL/A (2.4 GHz 20-inch), MA878LL/A (2.4 GHz 24-inch), MB199LL/A (2.0 GHz 20-inch), MB200LL/A (2.0 GHz 20-inch), MB201LL/A (2.4 GHz 24-inch) and MB200LL/A (2.4 GHz 24-inch)
- iMac (Early 2008) - MB323LL/A (2.4 GHz 20-inch), MB324LL/A (2.66 GHz 20-inch), MB388LL/A (2.4 GHz 20-inch), MB391LL/A (2.4 GHz 20-inch), MB393LL/A (2.8 GHz 24-inch), MB398LL/A (2.8 GHz 24-inch) and MB325LL/A (2.8 GHz 24-inch)
- iMac (Early 2009) - MB417LL/A (2.66 GHz 20-inch), MC019LL/A (2.66 GHz 20-inch), MB418LL/A (2.66 GHz 24-inch), MC020LL/A (2.93 GHz 24-inch), MC021LL/A (2.93 GHz 24-inch), MC022LL/A (2.93 GHz 24-inch), MB419LL/A (2.93 GHz 24-inch) and MB420LL/A (3.06 GHz 24-inch)
- iMac (Mid 2009) - MC015LL/A (2.0 GHz 20-inch), MC015LL/B (2.6 GHz 20-inch) and MC015LL/C (2.6 GHz 20-inch)
- iMac (Late 2009) - MB950LL/A (3.06 GHz 21.5-inch), MC413LL/B (3.06 GHz 21.5-inch), MB952LL/B (3.06 GHz 27-inch) and MB953LL/C (2.66 GHz 27-inch)
- iMac (Mid 2010) - MC508LL/A (3.06 GHz 21.5-inch), MC509LL/A (3.2 GHz 21.5-inch), MC510LL/A (3.2 GHz 27-inch) and MC511LL/A (2.8 GHz 27-inch)
- iMac (Mid 2011) - MC309LL/A (2.5 GHz 21.5-inch), MC812LL/A (2.7 GHz 21.5-inch), MC813LL/A (2.7 GHz 27-inch) and MC814LL/A (3.1 GHz 27-inch)
- iMac (Late 2012) - MD093LL/A (2.7 GHz 21.5-inch), MD094LL/B (2.9 GHz 21.5-inch), MD095LL/B (2.9 GHz 27-inch) and MD096LL/C (3.2 GHz 27-inch)
You can speak to our team direct today on 020 7394 2525
Apple Mac Data Recovery
Our data recovery services offer the latest technology to recover your lost information. We are geared up for any type of data storage system, We have the ability to deliver one of the highest success rates on your lost data. We operate a NO FIX NO FEE Policy!!
9 AM to 6 PM Monday to Saturday
Creative IT (UK) Ltd
Tel: 020 7394 2525
80 Willow Walk
The Willows, Unit 1
London SE1 5SY